Alternative Wellness Montana

Medical Marijuana Card for Minors in Montana

To obtain a Medical Marijuana card for minors in Montana you will need a completed physician statement approved and signed by two doctors. We can help you coordinate both appointments. Minors can be seen in-person or Via telemedicine.

We will need a copy of the minor's birth certificate, or legal guardian paperwork, a copy of the parent or guardians Montana ID or Driver's License and medical records related to the minor's qualifying condition at the time of appointment.

A parent or legal guardian of a minor child may apply for the minor child to be on the registry.

If growing marijuana for the minor, the parent or legal guardian needs to register and be approved as a Marijuana Infused Products Provider (MIPP).

Minors may also use a dispensary, but parents must be present and make the purchase for the minor.

It's important to know that minors cannot smoke cannabis in any form and must use alternate methods of ingestion.

We can help you and your minor with a qualifying chronic medical condition achieve the peace you both deserve. Contact us today for more information.