jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery("body").append("
Book Now
"); });

Need to Renew Your Cannabis Card in Billings, Helena, Bozeman, Kalispell, Missoula, Great Falls or Havre MT?

Contact Alternative Wellness Montana for assistance

Alternative Wellness Montana welcomes new and returning patients, including those with expired or expiring medicinal cannabis cards. We can help you renew your card through the Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services (DPHHS). A member of our staff will work with you one on one to assist you with the renewal application process.

Contact Alternative Wellness Montana in Billings, Helena, Bozeman, MT and surrounding areas today to discuss your medical marijuana card renewal.

What do you need for your card renewal?

Medical marijuana cards are valid for one year. We recommend sending your renewal application in a month prior to the expiration date. For your renewal, you will need:
  • A Montana state ID/Driver’s license
  • Your expired card
  • Signed physician statements

Patients must see the doctor and register with the state through the Complia portal annually, approximately two weeks prior to their card expiration date.
Patients cannot renew any sooner than 30 days prior their expiration date.
Complia account log-in information is required to access your online account with DPHHS and complete registration

We can help you gather the forms and documentation needed to ensure a smooth renewal process. Contact Alternative Wellness Montana right now for your new medicinal marijuana card in Billings, MT. We also serve residents of Bozeman and Kalispell, MT.